Monday, September 26, 2011

Bhel Puri - in my mom's style!!

Bhel puri!! A very healthy food and can be prepared in minutes.



And now for the recipe!!

Ahhhh!! I don't want to trouble my lovely viewers scrolling down and down to view my entire recipe. I have tried something different. Please post in your suggestions.

Click the video below to view the recipe..



I am sure you guys felt little bit comfortable to view the above recipe than my usual way of posting lot of pics.

Hope you loved the recipe. You can refrigerate both the chutneys upto 1 week. All you have to do is cut veggies, add bhujia, puffed rice and chutneys. Bhel puri ready. 

Have a great day!!


2 comments:

  1. good and clear video as always!u hv now reminded me of bhel...will hv to make it soon:-) One tip...instead of grinding and boiling the sweet chutney...pressure cook the dates and jaggery and grind them...then add chilli powder and salt. it will taste asli...jus like the chaat wala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much hyma.. ya usually we should pressure cook the dates, Actually i never eat bhel puri in chat stalls as it gives too much of asli taste!! Thats why my mom used to do this way.. I was tired of posting pics and arranging 'em, thats why tried video..

    ReplyDelete