Sunday, February 1, 2015

Grilled Peanut-butter and Banana Sandwich

Wanted to try this sandwich a long time and I did finally!  I must say it was hell good. Tasty, healthy and above all very easy to prepare. Here goes the recipe

Ingredients

  • 4 bread slices
  • Peanut butter
  • One banana
  • Cinnamon powder
  • 3-4 walnuts
Method
  1. Spread the peanut butter on all the slices of bread
  2. Place the cut banana slices
  3. Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon powder and grated walnuts on top of banana slices
  4. Close the bread and grill the sandwich



3 comments:

  1. Hey super very nice
    A very healthy diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey super very nice
    A very healthy diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my fav Sandwich ..
    Btw,this is maha..catch me at my space when u get sum time..www.mahaslovelyhome.com

    ReplyDelete